Sales Email

bchansky
Mitglied

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Hey Hubspot community, 

I think it would be incredibly helpful if there was a way to easily mass-unenroll contacts from sequences.  While I know you can currently select multiple contacts within a sequence to be unenrolled, I think a filter tool (example: you can search for people at the same company that you want to unenroll because you heard back from someone, set up a meeting, and want to easily make sure no one else from the business recieves another outreach in the meantime) would be life changing. 

Let me know your thoughts, and thank you for giving me the time!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Aleeson
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Hey there- Thanks for engaging with the community!

I can see some value in this suggestion: In this case, we actually have a place you can post this that our product teams review for potential future updates to the product- The Ideas Forum!

I recommend cross-posting this suggestion there, and you can see if others think it's a good idea- You might also want to link it in this thread if you do post there in case someone stumbles across this one.

Cheers,

Al

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
rsbarry
Teilnehmer/-in

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Agreed.  An example we have currently is we have contacts that have been enrolled in multiple sequences from a former employee and we cannot unenroll all of them without manually clicking into hundreds of contact records, which is time wasting. There are options to mass unenroll (with a limit of the page count) from the summary page for the sequence itself, but the former employee has had folks enrolled in multiple sequences which is the loophole here.  

We can't even create a workflow to remove them from what we can tell.  There's a mass "enroll" by using a list or by using the contacts view, but not sure why there's not an "unenroll" option as this would make the most sense. 

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Hello @rsbarry, I have good news! I was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. The idea was delivered

you can follow up more about it above.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Aleeson
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Hey there- Thanks for engaging with the community!

I can see some value in this suggestion: In this case, we actually have a place you can post this that our product teams review for potential future updates to the product- The Ideas Forum!

I recommend cross-posting this suggestion there, and you can see if others think it's a good idea- You might also want to link it in this thread if you do post there in case someone stumbles across this one.

Cheers,

Al

bchansky
Mitglied

Mass Unenroll Feature

lösung

Thank you!  I will post over on the Ideas Forum as well with my suggestion.  Appreciate your support!

0 Upvotes