Sales Email

SVerheyen

Mail to contact not showing up in company page

SOLVE

Hi, 

We've been using hubspot for a while, with little issue. 

Though now we had a weird issue today. I was mailing with a contact which all synced without issue. 
Though now my colleague started a new cemail chain with the same contact and his email does show up in the contacts hubspot page but not in the associated company page. I looked a bit through the settings and did some testing but cannot find out why this happened. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks and have a nice day! 

Simon

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVerheyen,

When an email is sent, either from HubSpot or using the HubSpot Sales extension for Gmail or Outlook, there is an option to tick a box and choose which records the email thread should be associated to.

Could you check / confirm that the company record was selected here? See for example Gmail below:

karstenkoehler_0-1653452611708.png

You can also still associate the email thread with the company record manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/associate-activities-with-records

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVerheyen,

When an email is sent, either from HubSpot or using the HubSpot Sales extension for Gmail or Outlook, there is an option to tick a box and choose which records the email thread should be associated to.

Could you check / confirm that the company record was selected here? See for example Gmail below:

karstenkoehler_0-1653452611708.png

You can also still associate the email thread with the company record manually: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/associate-activities-with-records

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.