Sales Email

PBriffett

Logging single email to multiple deals

SOLVE

Our company works with Partners.  A partner account manager will look after circa 30 different prospects.  I want to link the same partner email address to multiple deals on Hubspot.  Does Hubspot allow me to link a particular email to a particular deal?  Pipedrive does this by providing a deal specific smart link to manually add to BCC depending on which prospect I'm discussing with the partner manager, does Hubspot have this functionality?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can link a multiple parties to the same Deal. There is no way via BCC functionality that I am aware of though. You might be able to do this with a workflow. I would start by exploring how the deals are created to see if you can automate adding the prospects and partners to the deal when they are created.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can link a multiple parties to the same Deal. There is no way via BCC functionality that I am aware of though. You might be able to do this with a workflow. I would start by exploring how the deals are created to see if you can automate adding the prospects and partners to the deal when they are created.