Log to CRM on Outlook 2010 not working

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The new updated outlook 2010 add-in has been great thus far. However, it has stopped logging them to the appropiate contacts for some reason. Its happening for all our users. Even if we manually put the bcc address in...

Do you have some problesm your side causing this?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @OliverP

Is the bcc address populating at all in your emails when you click 'log' or do you always have to manually add it? 

Can you please send along screenshots of what you are seeing and the links to contact records of the recipients? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Jenny,

I think this strarted to work again for some reason... its jut not good that some were missed for an extended period with no confirmation of a problem from HubSpot.

It was populating fine; whether I or the team put the bcc address in manually or whether we used the add-in it simply wouldn't log our mails against that contact.

I will let you know if this happens again.

Regards,

Oliver

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @OliverP

Glad the functionality is working as expected now. Please reach out if the issue occurs again.

For future reference if there is an outage within HubSpot, it will be posted at status.hubspot.com. You can check there for any issues or outages. 

Thanks,
Jenny 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes