Log emails to companies in Hubspot

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Make it easy to log an 'external' email to a company or contact in Hubspot.
E.g. You have recieved an email from a subcontractor which you want to log to one of your companies/contacts in Hubspot.

It would be nice if it was possible from your mail (Outlook) to browse companies/contacts in Hubspot and log this email to your selected company/contact.

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
New Contributor

Yes, this is a great idea.

Maybe if its a tracked email then when they reply, it could go straight into hubspot too??

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@Torben_Morsing @m6medialtd  Can't you add the contact to the deal?

Chris

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
Is there a difference in adding a contact to deal or organisation as i normally add contacts and assign to org
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@m6medialtd I am able to add contacts and companies. In my example, I added my company and a HubSpot contact. It should work.  Can you create a test using a personal email and your company?

DEAL.png

Don't be alarmed if your screen looks a little different than mine. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
I can do this yes.

Was just hoping return emails could be tracked as when you send an email and it goes to CRM the return emails don’t come back to crm
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

They should. Check your settings and email integration.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
It won’t track any emails. I’ve tried deleting and re-installing. It just doesn’t track at all. Email intengration is fine for logging emails in crm. It just doesn’t track at all.

I’ve tried everything I can think of
0 Upvotes
New Contributor
How do I raise a new question as tracked emails don’t work when clicked for em on Mac. I have option to click but just doesn’t track at all. Really want this to work
0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

@m6medialtd go back to the community page and start from there for a new question.

0 Upvotes