Sales Email

SN
Participant

Link of Website Landing page in Email is loading very very slow.

I have created an email. In that I have provided link to a landing page on my website. I got feedback from my clients that this link doesnt work properly and takes lot of time to load.

Also I confirmed same by sending test mail with that link to myself as well as to my team members. Problem found is very seriois. Loading time is equivalent to website not working. Normal load time if I browse website by browsers or by manually input URL address then it is about 5- 6 seconds, but if same open from Email Link, it is about 35-40 secs. It is very frustrating.

Dear HubSpot team, please assist and help to resolve this issues. It has incurred me loss of client through this strategy of Email with link.

Please consider this as very urgent as assist dears.
0 Votes
4 Réponses
SN
Participant

Hello Bryant,

Thank You for your assistance.

As advised by You, checked for settings Marketing>Email.

No options as shared by You found in path settings> Marketing> Email

Please note I am Using Free version of HubSpot. 

Dear Bryant, please assist.

Problem is still unresolved

0 Votes
SN
Participant

Please find attached Snap for the same.Hubspot Error.png

0 Votes
SN
Participant

Please help 

This issues of slow down of website, when clicked from mail body, has created all the efforts of marketing in vain.

0 Votes
Bryantworks
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Hey @SN,

I've never heard of an issue like this before with email links as I regularly send emails point back to a site both on and off of HubSpot CMS.  Is it possible your site takes a long time to parse the UTM parameters that HubSpot appends to the email?  Could you try removing these in your Marketing > Email settings?

Settings - Google Chrome 2020-11-16 at 4.18.31 AM.png

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert