Sales Email

jlopez2019
Mitglied

Is there any way of knowing WHERE the tracked email has been opened?

lösung

Dear Sirs

I'm wondering if there is any way of knowing WHERE the tracked email has been opened?  When the email has been opened is good but knowing also where has been opened would be ideal

Thanks

jose

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

>>"...is any way of knowing WHERE the tracked email has been opened?"

You MIGHT be able to obtain this information using external tools. However, location data was removed from HubSpot as of August 7th, 2019.

- see Removing Location Data from the Activity Feed

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

>>"...is any way of knowing WHERE the tracked email has been opened?"

You MIGHT be able to obtain this information using external tools. However, location data was removed from HubSpot as of August 7th, 2019.

- see Removing Location Data from the Activity Feed

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
jlopez2019
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you Frank.  It's too bad because it was a pretty valuable feature for me for different reasons including the fact that when sending an email to multiple recipientes, I don't know who really opened the email and I was also able to know if the email was forwarded internally by knowing the location where the email was opened

I understand the email recipient privacy concerns, but I still believe it's a valuable product feature for the sender

Thanks again

Jose

MFrankJohnson
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Agreed, Jose. We miss that intelligence too.

That being said, it's good to see an American company taking the initiative to move towards consumer privacy like our friends in the EU. We knew GDPR would reach much further than the EU ... just didn't know we lose our location data in the process! haha 😉

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com