Sales Email

KfromVibrant

Is there a way to tag emails with key words in the sales hub outlook extention?

I want to be able to tag emails with key words through the sales hub outlook email extentions so when I go into my Contact in the CRM I am able to quickly see the keywords associated with that email like projects I am working on or products I presented etc. 

Is there a way to do this? Is there another integration or add-on that would help accomplish this?

2 Replies 2
MMartinez099
Participant

I'm also very interested in a way to be able to use tags on Sales emails to be able to classify them, and then create a report depending on their subject

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KfromVibrant,

Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our product team reviews all feature requests submitted on the Ideas Forum. I highly encourage you to submit this feature! 

Our product team can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !