Sales Email

mhaz20

Invitation email not received, initial email bounced.

SOLVE

An invitation email is not received by the recipient. According to related community posts, this issue can arise if the invitation email is bounced. I believe we are facing this issue as the initial invitation was sent while the target email account wasn't yet fully configured. Now the target email account works fine, but resent HubSpot invitations are still not received. Could the address growth@avopia.com require a bit of "unbouncing"?

Best regards,

Mike Sabry

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mhaz20,

Got it. There could be a variety of reasons why you're not receiving those emails. HubSpot has compiled an article for troubleshooing: Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

Can you please review these steps and report back?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JBerard
Participant

SOLVE

An invitation email is not received by the recipient. According to related community posts, this issue can arise if the invitation email is bounced. I believe we are facing this issue.

Will unbouncing the email fix this? if so, please help.

0 Upvotes
mhaz20

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

To clarify I want to track emails using outlook email address *email removed by moderator*

However, I'm not receiving emails from Hubspot to verify my email address in order to sign into the account.

does this make sense?

regards

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mhaz20,

Got it. There could be a variety of reasons why you're not receiving those emails. HubSpot has compiled an article for troubleshooing: Not receiving HubSpot system or notification emails

Can you please review these steps and report back?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @mhaz20,

Could you specify how the email is sent? From a HubSpot contact record, through Gmail using the Chrome extension...? When you sent the original sales emails, did you receive an error message?

Generally, this article contains the information that you're probably looking for: Send emails to contacts that previously bounced. When a contact has bounced, this should show up on the contact record. Is there such a notice in the top left corner of the contact record?

If this is in face a hard bounce, unfortunately you can't do anything about it in the free CRM. Unbouncing contacts is a paid feature in HubSpot. You would have to send that email outside of HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler