Sales Email

jjweyant

Internal Team Member Emails Going to Shared Inbox

SOLVE

Hello,

We have a new team member and every interaction they have with other internal members via their Microsoft 365 email is going to our shared inbox.

They do not have the integration set up between Hubspot and Outlook.

Do they need to have this integration set up so they don't appear as an external user for the other team members?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jjweyant it sounds like they've connected their individual email as a channel in the inbox rather than connecting it to their user account.

You'll need to go to the Inbox settings and disconnect the channel associated with their individual email and have them follow the steps to connect it only to their account.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @jjweyant it sounds like they've connected their individual email as a channel in the inbox rather than connecting it to their user account.

You'll need to go to the Inbox settings and disconnect the channel associated with their individual email and have them follow the steps to connect it only to their account.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

jjweyant

SOLVE

This was the problem. Thank you!

Jnix284

SOLVE

you're welcome @jjweyant, happy to help!

0 Upvotes