Inbox integration problem

omball

Hi there,

I'm having trouble connecting my email inbox with the HubSpot platform. My Hub ID is REMOVED and my IMAP settings are in the screenshot below. The error message I am getting is also in the screenshot (removed). I'm using the IMAP settings provided by my mail service provider. Any advice?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
KCampbell
HubSpot Employee

Hi @omball ,

Let's take a look at a few things here! To start, can you partner with your internal IT team to confirm that your team's email meets the technical requirements for connecting through IMAP? Here is a list of the necessary requirments just in case. I have linked an additional troubleshooting guide here as well that may help to shed some light on what the issue could be here! Let me know if the info above checks out on your end!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

omball

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your response. I have been liaising with my email provider and they have confirmed that the servers meet all of HubSpot's requirements. They have also provided me with configuration details for a non-SSL connection, but unfortunately this doesn't work either. Unfortunately the error message I am getting is very generic, simply saying "Unable to create inbox for this user.", which doesn't give me much to troubleshoot with!

What should I try next?

Thanks,

Oliver

0 Upvotes
KCampbell
HubSpot Employee

Hi @omball ,

Let me send you a DM to discuss this further!

Kevin Campbell
HubSpot Community Team

0 Upvotes