Sales Email

ESvendsen
Contributor

Image Spacing

I have Sales Hub Enterprise and when im creating an email template and inserting multiple images on top of one another with a space in between, i convert them to 250x156 . When i save the template and open it again, some of the images now have no spacing in between them. I went in and spaced them out again, clicked update Existing Template and then upon reopening the template they are not spaced out again. Can anyone help me figure out how to keep the spacing between all the images?

5 Replies 5
christopher-RVO
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Image Spacing

@ESvendsen  Are the images reverting back to their original size after you save the template which is leading to the spacing being removed?

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

0 Upvotes
ESvendsen
Contributor

Image Spacing

No, when i inserted them they were at 400 and i changed it to 250 and the size stays the same, its just the spacing that is removed. 

christopher-RVO

Image Spacing

@ESvendsen  Unfortunately, I don't think there is a solve for this as most email service providers will digest the email differently which will result in the formatting being correct for some and incorrect for others. If you're looking to design an email to send to users, I would recommend designing it as a marketing email. 

Alternatively to this, if you are using these two images together very often you could create them as a PNG or JPG together and re-upload it as one image into HubSpot which could solve. 

christopher-RVO

Image Spacing

@ESvendsen  If this helped solve what you're looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

0 Upvotes
ESvendsen
Contributor

Image Spacing

Thanks Chris, our company has multiple events a year so the photos will be different for each event. We were playing aroud with it and think you have to hit enter a couple times before or after. HubSpot Templates can be finicky when images are inserted ive found.