Sales Email

Swanand
Participant

Identify contacts with multiple opens

SOLVE

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to report or identify contacts that have opened emails more than once. I would like to generate a report or view and include them in another outreach sequence.

Thanks,

Swanand

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Swanand,

Not natively, unfortunately. Sales emails are created through the personal inbox (and not as HubSpot assets) and cannot be referenced by other HubSpot tools (lists, workflows etc.).

If you're interested in how many times any sales email was opened, you could create a custom number property which counts the opens. To achieve that, create a workflow, enrolling contacts whose Recent sales email open date is known (also use this property for re-enrollment) and increase the value of the number property by 1. Every time the Recent sales email open date is updated by HubSpot, the contact should re-enroll and the counter should go up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
SGaur0
Participant

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler if i have my Hubspot account integrated with a specialized outreach platform (that monitors open rates), will i be able to see that data within Hubspot? Do you recommend any such platform?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Swanand,

Not natively, unfortunately. Sales emails are created through the personal inbox (and not as HubSpot assets) and cannot be referenced by other HubSpot tools (lists, workflows etc.).

If you're interested in how many times any sales email was opened, you could create a custom number property which counts the opens. To achieve that, create a workflow, enrolling contacts whose Recent sales email open date is known (also use this property for re-enrollment) and increase the value of the number property by 1. Every time the Recent sales email open date is updated by HubSpot, the contact should re-enroll and the counter should go up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Swanand
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @karstenkoehler 

0 Upvotes