Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

IP address to whitelist for firewall (IMAP configuration)

New Contributor

Hi

We’re testing HubSpot before purchasing. We are using premises exchange. We need to configure our firewall for IMAP - can you please advise?

As per the below article,

(https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-notifications/what-are-the-technical-requir...)

Could you please provide me the details of theIP address in order to whitelist in our firewall?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Saleem

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @tosaleem,

Can you please provide your Hub Id so I can assist you with this request? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

we configured our firewall to whitelist the details that you provided, but it is still not working.

we assume that the ip ranges are not correct.

However if we allow all ips to allow SMTP to send emails, then it works for a while or email intergration gets disabled automatically.

please advise.

Saleem

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @tosaleem,

The IPs I provided are the correct IPs. If you have a set up which is enabling the connection to work, then I would recommend working with your IT team to make the best decision for your company and your set up.  I am seeing your connection marked as successful on my end.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes