IMAP email integration. Reply tracking issues.

New Contributor

Hi,

My hubspot ID is 5311725

I'm using a integrated email on IMAP (port 143 - STARTTLS) SMTP (port 465 SSL/TLS) .

The IMAP and SMTP settings match my client (Thunderbird), verified also at my server.

My email client works fine for send/recieve (existing account).

I do not want to send and recieve emails via my email client for hubspot contact tracking (I will send and recieve from Hubspot contact). 

I have created multiple external contacts (incl gmail) and can send an email from hubspot (contact) to these email addresses. Any reply from these external accounts is not shown/tracked.

I've reconfigured the account to allow no secure certificates with the same result.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

@roisinkirby @jennysowyrda

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager

Hi @gstone,

Is the issue you are experiencing that replies from the emails you are sending through HubSpot are not being tracked and logged in HubSpot? 

If so, can you please share screenshots of this (including the originally sent email and the response that is showing up in your inbox)? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes