IMAP Validation error

gvarona1

I could not integrate the emails using IMAP. Seems that's an issue that others had in the past.  Error is: 

HAR File is here:  http://compratumoto.com/HAR-Bicentenaria-IMAP

Screen shot is here:  IMAP Validation Error

Thanks for your help

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
mattyhod

I'm having the exact same issue

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 8.50.49 am.png

0 Upvotes
mattyhod

error log:

Oct 20 08:50:41 imap01-mel dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 1 secs): user=<>, rip=54.174.56.212, lip=192.168.0.19, TLS handshaking: SSL_accept() failed: error:14094416:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert certificate unknown: SSL alert number 46, session=<4y74WO1bIAA2rjjU>
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mattyhod and @gvarona1

Have you confirmed your port and server information with your IT team or email provider? Additionally, can you please confirm you are inputting your email address and password (and that they are correct) as opposed to them autopopulating? 

Once I have the confirmation, please let me know and I can advise on next steps. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
mattyhod

Hi Jenny,

Thanks - yes, I already confirmed with IT and all settings are correct - they hecked our logs and have sent this over for your refrence - see below:

Settings look fine.  I get this in the mail log:

Oct 20 08:50:41 imap01-mel dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 1 secs): user=<>, rip=54.174.56.212, lip=192.168.0.19, TLS handshaking: SSL_accept() failed: error:14094416:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert certificate unknown: SSL alert number 46, session=<4y74WO1bIAA2rjjU>

Can you send that to their support and find out if we need to install any certificates or something?
0 Upvotes
mattyhod

Has there been any further updates on this?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mattyhod

Thank you for reaching out! I have taken the information and troubleshooting steps you have given me and reached out to the developers to get their input and have them advise on next steps. Once I hear back from them I will reach out to you with more information. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @mattyhod

Can you please go through the connection process and select the "allow unsecure connections" option? 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes
mattyhod

Unfortunetly I'm still getting the error

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 2.26.29 pm.png

0 Upvotes