IMAP Connected, need Sending IPs to Whitelist

Occasional Contributor

Good afternoon,

I've successfully connected my mailbox, via IMAP, but I need a list of the IP ranges Hubspot sends from, so that I can grant them access to relay through my spam filter.

Thank you for your time,

Tim

12 Replies 12
Occasional Contributor

If HubSpot is not going to provide any live support for free members, who are testing the platform to see if it's a fit for their company, they could at least post the necessary information to fully test the platform, such as the email sending IPs, instead of Direct Messaging everyone who asks... Well, everyone except me, apparently.

Does HubSpot want our business?

Occasional Contributor

I am also looking for a list of sending ip adderss to allow smtp connection.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

@tdasher @evasey951 I can help. The IP range is currently in beta.

Here is the information I need for you both to DM me:

• HubID
  • Email address of a user in your portal who has connected their inbox to HubSpot 
  • Even if the inbox connection is in error, I need an address that's connected to HS
  • We will use this inbox to test connection once IPs have been whitelisted. 

Once I receive that info from you both, I will send you the IP ranges to whitelist and provide next steps.

Thanks to you both - have a good day. Cat Very Happy

Jessie G.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

the user email is marcg@rfassociates-ne.com.  Got the email connected but would like to restrict the ip addresses that send to that server using that port.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jessie,

I've sent you a direct message with the information you requested.

Thanks,

Tim

0 Upvotes

Can I have the list of IPs that need to be whitlisted?  I believe that I don't have some because my server is not replying to your requests but the ports are open and listening...

Mike

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hello! @JessieG Can i also have the IPs for Whitelist? Because most of my emails end up in spam Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Jessie,

I need help with the whitelisted IPs as well. 

How do I send you my information? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

@WillDoolittle & @DIGITALE,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please share the email addresses you are trying to connect? I am seeing both of your emails successfully connected using imap. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@jennysowyrda, I am still having some issues. I've messaged you my information. Will that work or how would you like me to share another way? 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @WillDoolittle,

I did receive your information, thank you! Because I am seeing that email inbox as successfully connected, I don't think whitelisting the IPs will resolve the issue. The IPs will help in connecting, but since you are successfully connected, I think the issue lies with how your inbox is connected. 

Have you partnered with your IT team to find out what ports you should be connecting over? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes