Sales Email

TomFrog

I can't find an email in HubSpot.

I sent an email from my company account to Hubspot [ I send on address ......@bcc.hubspot.com] and a can't find that email in CRM. Could you give me a tip what went wrong?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
TomFrog

I found a potentially bug. September 6th i merged 2 contacts and after that date i can't find new emails. Perhaps these emails are connected to old contact which is invisible? 

0 Upvotes
TomFrog

I sent an email to my contact and to automate the action I set up a rule on the server to have the email forwarded to HubSpot. In the rule I used the address (...your HubID...@bcc.hubspot.com)  because that mail was outgoing
Unfortunately I still don't see the email in Hubspot....

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Got it. @TomFrog just to make sure we covered all the requirements: is the email address you're using one of the users in the HubSpot account? Does that user have sales access?

If this is the case, could you please send me your email address, the HubID, and a screenshot of your email settings in a direct message via my Community profile? 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TomFrog,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Firstly, I wanted to ask what kind of email you wanted to send to HubSpot:

• Did you want to log an email reply on the contact record's timeline? In this case, it's best if you use the HubSpot forwarding address. The forwarding address is useful when you need to log an email after you received it. You can paste the FWD address (which looks like this: ...your HubID...@forward.hubspot.com) in the TO: line of your email.
  • If you were sending an email to one of your contacts and you wanted to log the email in HubSpot simultaneously, using the BCC address (...your HubID...@bcc.hubspot.com) in the BCC line of the email is the right solution. The email content will be automatically recorded on the contact's record in HubSpot.

Could you also please check the requirements to log emails to the CRM using the FWD or the BCC address that are listed in this article? 

I hope this helps!

Cheers

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes