Sales Email

Act

Hubspot logging every single email.

Please, please, please only have Hubspot CRM log emails that are currently contacts/prospects, that have been determined by a user to be a contact or prospect.

Its a simple fix, but no, we have to enter every single email sent to us, who is not a client, and put them on a do not track list? What?

So no matter what, we are responsible,  even when 95% of emails aren't realted to a client, to enter every single email address  as a do not track? 

Uhm...who thought of this and why does this make sense to you?

Shouldn't the only emails that are automatically logged be in direct correlation with a real client that I have added into Hubspot. I have yet read an acceptable answer from Hubspot. This is such a huge flaw in your system and I am completely dumbfounded.

You guys have this backwards. Who is responsible for this horrendous decision? Obviously you are not in sales, and I don't need or want unsolicited emails from marketers being logged and added as clients. Even email between colleagues is added as a client...come on now, this is pathetic. 

And I should not be held responsible for entering 30 to 40 new unsolicited emails addresses that come in each day as a do not track. I have work to do and one them is not fixing your brainless logging and removing  every bogus "email client".

Time and time again, I see the same complaint and the issue is never fixed,  its up to us.

Do something, such as listening to your current subscribers. This is totally unacceptable and I will have to remove Hubspot as my CRM and avidly state this glaring issue on all sites that review Hubspot. 

My client list is full of junk now. Whats the point of having a CRM, if its filled with junk that I NEED TO CORRECT!

3 Replies 3
jditmer0
Contributor

How can you have Customer Relationship Management software that doesn't even have it's own dedicated inbox for customer relationship management? The logging is innacurrate even with work around methods.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Act 

I would like to share this similar thread in our Community here .

At the moment, what the inbox allows is for a copy of your inbox to be seen in the Inbox tool in HubSpot.

Also, I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Act

Something as common sense as eliminating the automatic logging of every single email, regardless if they are a contact or not, needs to be voted on in order to be implemented?
Are you kidding me? I can't spend one more day and by the way, your email and this thread was logged as a contact!

Are you a lead? Are you a prospect?

Your not a contact nor a prospect. Now I MUST remove you and the other 30 to 40 emails each day as a contact and lead.
This is insane. Yet you need a vote? Who thought this was a great idea?
Only contacts and leads I enter into Hunspot CRM should automatically be logged. I am done with Hubspot. I don't have time to wait on a vote
...WOW.

Austin
0 Upvotes