Sales Email

NGC-224
トップ投稿者

Hubspot disconnected my Inbox - cannot reconnect as correct email/password not recognized

解決

When I tried to send an email today I got an error: inbox disconnected.

I did not disconnect my inbox.

So I clicked reconnect, entered password and email address, and got another error:

"Unauthorized"

I tried both the Hubspot password and the password of my email account.

Why did it disconnect in the first place. How can I reconnect if the system does not recognize my password and email.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
NGC-224
解決策
トップ投稿者

Hubspot disconnected my Inbox - cannot reconnect as correct email/password not recognized

解決

Problem solved.

One detail that is missed in the Hubspot instructions is that you cannot put in your regular password to connect to gmail.

You need an "app password".

This is how to create an app password: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

It obviously has to do with the more complex nature of gmail, especially if it is part of Google Apps or, what it's called now, Gmail Suite.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
NGC-224
解決策
トップ投稿者

解決

Problem solved.

One detail that is missed in the Hubspot instructions is that you cannot put in your regular password to connect to gmail.

You need an "app password".

This is how to create an app password: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

It obviously has to do with the more complex nature of gmail, especially if it is part of Google Apps or, what it's called now, Gmail Suite.

0 いいね!
gaslaughter
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Glad to hear you were able to make the connection!

- Gyasi

0 いいね!
NGC-224
トップ投稿者

解決

Thank you, Gyasi!

0 いいね!