Sales Email

CSmidt

How to send a weekly reminder for DEALS

SOLVE

Hello,

I am looking to find a way for the system to send a weekly reminder to users who have a deal in our system.  I don't want to send 1 email per 1 deal (so lets say John has 50 deals and Bob has 2 deals - I want them both to just get one email).   This would be a reminder email and would need to go out at the same time each Monday.   

I've researched quite a bit and I'm not seeing this functionality.  Can someone confirm that I am correct?   

thank you. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CSmidt,

The best way to achieve this would be a recurring report or dashboard email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

You would create a report/dashboard that includes the deals you want to highlight and schedule it to be send each Monday.

As far as I know, these can't be made dynamic to ownly show records owned by the recipient. You would either have to set up one report email per rep (I would use the new functionality to send a recurring email for one report only here) or send one dashboard that includes information for all recipients.

Let me know if you need assistance with creating the custom report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CSmidt,

The best way to achieve this would be a recurring report or dashboard email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards

You would create a report/dashboard that includes the deals you want to highlight and schedule it to be send each Monday.

As far as I know, these can't be made dynamic to ownly show records owned by the recipient. You would either have to set up one report email per rep (I would use the new functionality to send a recurring email for one report only here) or send one dashboard that includes information for all recipients.

Let me know if you need assistance with creating the custom report.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.