Sales Email

IgDagagny
Participant

How to limit an e-mail submission?

SOLVE

Hi people. I would like to know if it´s possible to limit the submission e-mail. For exemple: when I create a landing page and colect leads throght this LP we have a difference between the number of submissions and the contacts in my list because people can send many times the same e-mail. Is there any configuration to limit the e-mail submission for only one time?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"...limit the e-mail submission for only one time?"

Not certain what the use case is, but there's no native HubSpot built-in functionality to limit the e-mail submission for only one time.

That being said, using Smart Content rules we can show new (different) content AND forms to existing subscribers.
- see Get started with smart content
- see Add smart content to your emails, website pages, landing pages, and templates

- see Smart content | Frequently Asked Questions

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"...limit the e-mail submission for only one time?"

Not certain what the use case is, but there's no native HubSpot built-in functionality to limit the e-mail submission for only one time.

That being said, using Smart Content rules we can show new (different) content AND forms to existing subscribers.
- see Get started with smart content
- see Add smart content to your emails, website pages, landing pages, and templates

- see Smart content | Frequently Asked Questions

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
IgDagagny
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you, Frank! 😃