Sales Email

danpower9009

How to delete a send later email

SOLVE

Im the admin for our hubspot account. I recently had a sale person leave. She used the "Send later" feature often for emails. How can I cancel her future emails since she is no longer here? 

I tried to go into a contact and just delete her shceduled email but it would not let me,

Thx 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @danpower9009,

Was the sales person using a company email account? If so, disabling that company email account should do the trick. Your company's IT department should be able to help with this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

BukunmiOdetayo
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @danpower9009,

Since you are the super admin of your hubspot account, you have total control over every other user on your account. Most of her scheduled emails will be marketing/sales emails and these (both sent and scheduled) will be based on her processes and contacts she kept in touch with. This also applies to you, because the contacts she was in touch with while with you are your customers and not hers. So, some of her future/scheduled emails might still be relevant to your operations and processes. In this case, you might still need to either see where she stopped and take over from there or discard her process and start afresh.

Otherwise, simply terminating the user should do the job! Just head over to settings -> users & teams -> hover over her user and deactivate/delete it. 

Hubspot cannot send any email without the sender's details (from address, name and others).

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @danpower9009,

Since you are the super admin of your hubspot account, you have total control over every other user on your account. Most of her scheduled emails will be marketing/sales emails and these (both sent and scheduled) will be based on her processes and contacts she kept in touch with. This also applies to you, because the contacts she was in touch with while with you are your customers and not hers. So, some of her future/scheduled emails might still be relevant to your operations and processes. In this case, you might still need to either see where she stopped and take over from there or discard her process and start afresh.

Otherwise, simply terminating the user should do the job! Just head over to settings -> users & teams -> hover over her user and deactivate/delete it. 

Hubspot cannot send any email without the sender's details (from address, name and others).

Let me know if this helps.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @danpower9009,

Was the sales person using a company email account? If so, disabling that company email account should do the trick. Your company's IT department should be able to help with this.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren