Sales Email

Bernardamus
Contributor

How to customize the Unsubscribe Preferences

SOLVE

I am using the Free CRM and I had no problem to customize the Sign Up forms for the newsletter, but I am having troubles customizing the form that our contacts use to unsuscribe & manage mail preferences.

1) The text appears to be in Spanish (I guess based on IP... ) and I cannot find a way to set English as standard

2) Cannot edit the text or the colors visible in the form 

The only thing that I can control is the list of "subscription lists" 

Any advice? 

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 22.18.07.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Bernardamus,

This default "Manage preferences" page can unfortunately not be customized, neither look and feel nor text. (The product team is currently reviewing design options for this page.)

I'm not aware of any options to set this to English by default either. Are you accessing this page from a Spanish IP? Or did you open this page a marketing email set to Spanish?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Bernardamus,

This default "Manage preferences" page can unfortunately not be customized, neither look and feel nor text. (The product team is currently reviewing design options for this page.)

I'm not aware of any options to set this to English by default either. Are you accessing this page from a Spanish IP? Or did you open this page a marketing email set to Spanish?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Bernardamus
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply.

And yes, I am based in Spain, so I guess that's the reason for the language displayed