Sales Email

Reazal
Mitglied

How to completely remove Email Integrations connected with IMAP?

lösung

Hi,

I'm facing few problems recently after I connected my email with the latest IMAP integrations. Due to more problems that occurs, I would like to completely remove the Email Integrations for the time being. However cannot find my way to do so. Can anybody help me with this? I would be really appreciate.

Thank you!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MayPascaud
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Denisj and @Reazal, thanks for posting! As you mentioned, while it is possible to disable the connection with your email server in-app, to remove the connection completely you would need to do so from your respective email server. Indeed, because the authorization took place through your email server, HubSpot does not have the authority to remove it on our end - it needs to be done on the server level.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 10.55.03 AM.png

@Denisj, you would need to contact your IT team/network administrator in order to find out the best steps to take in order to remove this connection. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
5 Antworten
Denisj
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

How can I delete an IMAP Connection? I connected to my own IMAP server. Now I only can deactivate my connection, but I want to delete it. I can't remove it from any app list because my mail server doesn't have stuff like this. It's only a mail password combination, but I don't want to change my password.

regards

Denis

MayPascaud
Lösung
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @Denisj and @Reazal, thanks for posting! As you mentioned, while it is possible to disable the connection with your email server in-app, to remove the connection completely you would need to do so from your respective email server. Indeed, because the authorization took place through your email server, HubSpot does not have the authority to remove it on our end - it needs to be done on the server level.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 10.55.03 AM.png

@Denisj, you would need to contact your IT team/network administrator in order to find out the best steps to take in order to remove this connection. 

0 Upvotes
edwardrpool
Mitglied

lösung

This doesnt solve the issue. I disabled the connection, logged into my gmail and removed the conntected app, and my email address is still listed in the hubspot portal. How do I completely remove it?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi @edwardrpool, could you confirm what you mean by 'still listed in the HubSpot portal'?

Do you mean as a user profile / contact record or other! Thanks in advance for clarifying!

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @Reazal @Denisj could you please send me a DM r.e. the roadblocks / errors you experienced?

0 Upvotes