Sales Email

DExpo
メンバー

How to block private Gmails from logging?

解決

I use Gmail as an email client with company email routed into a private Gmail address. I tried using the Hubspot add-on to start logging emails but I want to stop my private emails from being logged, or even forwarded to Hubspot through BCC.

I tried adding my email addresses Hubspot's "Never log" setting but this is extremely limited I found. I can only blocklist emails I'm sending to not emails I'm sending from. I'd like to block my private emails unilaterally so any email address I might send to from my private Gmail address won't be logged, but any emails I send from company emails connected to the same Gmail will. Is this possible or do I have to just disable Hubspot entirely to prevent private emails from being logged?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DExpo,

The issue here is that you're routing company emails into a private Gmail address. (On a side-note, are you sure this is compliant with company IT security guidelines?)

If you're using HubSpot with your private inbox, HubSpot will treat all these emails the same.

The solution would be to use HubSpot with the company inbox only.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
AJB
メンバー

解決

Then how do you have tracked communications with your individual prospects/clients?  Was the account set up incorrectly? We do not want leads coming into a company email.  They are imputed by individuals employees.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @DExpo,

The issue here is that you're routing company emails into a private Gmail address. (On a side-note, are you sure this is compliant with company IT security guidelines?)

If you're using HubSpot with your private inbox, HubSpot will treat all these emails the same.

The solution would be to use HubSpot with the company inbox only.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.