Sales Email

moore71
Participant

How to Get Notifications Email Replies

I am trying to get notifications whenever a contact opens or replies to an email figuring that would be the best time to try to contact them. In settings | notifications | reply I have enabled "Email conversation reply - Get notified when someone replies to an email conversation assigned to you." but I am not receiving notifications. (I am assuming that if I am the contact owner and I send an email to the contact, that the email conversation is assigned to me.)

4 Replies 4
MScaramastra
Contributor

Also having this problem. I set up a workflow to create a task when an inbound email is received. Will possibly get too noisy, but then I can look at uncompleted tasks aka unreplied to emails. Notification settings exist for everything why not email?

0 Upvotes
AMartin2
Participant

I would like to have this feature also because otherwise we have no visualization of the answers of our contacts

0 Upvotes
StjepanGrcic
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey @moore71 

First please read the article how to properly set up notifications in HubSpot. 

In order to receive real-time notifications, you must have Google Chrome running on your computer with the HubSpot Sales extension installed, or the HubSpot Sales for Windows tray app installed. Depending on which version of the extension you are using, these notifications will appear in one of two locations on your device.

When you send a tracked email, HubSpot embeds an invisible one-pixel image into the email message once it is sent. When your recipient views the email and the images load, you will receive a notification that the email has been opened. If the recipient's email client doesn't allow the track pixel to load, HubSpot will not be able to track the email open.

Regarding a HubSpot notification when someone replies to your email this is not possible yet within HubSpot, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this.

Cheers,

Stjepan

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

moore71
Participant

Thanks. But can you clarify why the "Email conversation reply - Get notified when someone replies to an email conversation assigned to you." option exists if it is not possible to get a notification when someone replies to my email? Confused.