How do I create email CTAs that would trigger an auto-reply to the email sender/contact owner?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How do I create email CTAs that would trigger an auto-reply to the email sender/contact owner?

We're moving to Hubspot and leaving behind our G-Mail app in the process. The G-Mail app (MixMax) allowed us to add CTA buttons to the email that, when clicked, would send an auto reply to the contact owner. 

For example I could ask "Are you interested in learning more?" 

And below that question would be a "Yes" button and a "No" button.

When Recipient A clicks "Yes" I would get an automatic email from MixMax telling me that Recipient A replied "Yes" to my "Are you interested in learning more?" question.

I attached screenshots that hopefully explain this CTA tool a little better.

Is there a tool within Hubspot or third-party integration that would allow me to do this? 

Yes No Button 3.jpgYes No Button 1.jpgYes No Button 2.jpg

1 Reply 1
Community Manager

Hi @Dizz,

While there is no native tool within HubSpot that works that same way, I did want to share our Integrations library as a point of reference.

The automated 1:1 email tool HubSpot has is sequences, and there are more automated marketing email options available with workflows

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes