Sales Email

vprminh

How do I create a list for "Contact has bounced globally" only?

SOLVE

Im having the worst time figuring this one out. I've tried to create an active list for this but nothing seems to come up for this at all. Please help!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @vprminh,

This is currently not possible, unfortunately there aren't any workarounds either. Other users have requested this from the product team before: Filtering by contacts that global bounced 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post, the product team reviews requests by popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
TW6
Participant

SOLVE

Please consider upvoting improvements to how Hubspot handles these "Global Bounces" in the Ideas thread here, we need more votes: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Filtering-by-contacts-that-global-bounced/idc-p/73148...

0 Upvotes
MonicaWayne
Participant

SOLVE

I am experiencing the same thing, and I've seen posts from 2019 talking about this issue. I really hope it will be taken into consideration SOON!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @vprminh,

This is currently not possible, unfortunately there aren't any workarounds either. Other users have requested this from the product team before: Filtering by contacts that global bounced 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the post, the product team reviews requests by popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.