Sales Email

SMorrison29
Teilnehmer/-in

How do I add "alt text" to a graphic in an email sequence?

lösung

How do I add "alt text" to a graphic embedded in an email in a sequence?  Or can I?  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @SMorrison29 ,

You can insert alt text in marketig emails but not in templates that we uses in sequences.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @SMorrison29 ,

You can insert alt text in marketig emails but not in templates that we uses in sequences.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

SMorrison29
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for the reply, webdew!  Let's consider that the "accepted answer" as opposed to the "accepted solution".  It does seem odd that a commonly used option for a graphic's "alt text" (which has been around for decades) would be omitted from email sequences.

0 Upvotes
webdew

lösung

@SMorrison29 , Well, as I said it is there for marketing emails but not for emails in sequences. Emails in sequenceas are one-to-one emails or say sales mails. Many of our clients uses sequences, but never cam across anyone who wants to insert alt-text in sales emails. 

0 Upvotes
SMorrison29
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, webdew!  We are new at HubSpot and obviously need to get smarter about when to use sales emails, marketing emails, sequences, and workflows.  The first sequence we sent out was primarily a graphic with some "call to action" contact text at the bottom.  If the recipient doesn't approve downloading the graphics in their email client, "alt text" could convey the message for us.  Thanks again! 

0 Upvotes