Sales Email

val_spot_on
Participant

How can I edit and send manual email using sequence?

SOLVE

I've created a sequence which consists of 3 manual email in one thread, when I've launched the sequence, HubSpot has created for me 2 tasks, one with checkbox and another named 'Sequence Activity'. When I click on the second task and click on 'Actions' and then 'Edit Sequence', the step is unclickable, I can't edit or do anything. The question is, where can I edit and personalize email for this contact before I click the task as complete and it will be send to the next step? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @val_spot_on 

Just adding to @Jnix284 questions, you have a sequence that consists of tasks, correct?

Could you maybe share the full breakdown of your sequence steps? it should look something like this...

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 08.39.59.png

That means you would go into your tasks, work through your task queue and then send emails manually, this isn't done via "editing a sequence".

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @val_spot_on 

Just adding to @Jnix284 questions, you have a sequence that consists of tasks, correct?

Could you maybe share the full breakdown of your sequence steps? it should look something like this...

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 08.39.59.png

That means you would go into your tasks, work through your task queue and then send emails manually, this isn't done via "editing a sequence".

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Thanks for the additional insight @franksteiner79, it sounds like there might've just been a misunderstanding about how the manual tasks are designed to work. I'm glad to hear everything is sorted @val_spot_on 🙌

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

val_spot_on
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Frank, thank you, I'm having a manual email task like this. Based on my prior experience, I was thinking that the sequence will notify me and prompt me to edit the step for each contact, so the email will be as one thread. But as I understand I need to send it through the tasks and emails will be send separately. 

Manual Email.png

Jnix284

SOLVE

Hi @val_spot_on can you please share a screenshot of the second task? It would be helpful to understand what's happening so we can provide a solution.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

0 Upvotes
val_spot_on
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Jennifer, here you go. I would appreciate any suggestions!

Second task.png

Edit enrollment.png

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

SOLVE

@val_spot_on it looks like this one can't be edited because it's already complete, do you have one that isn't complete?

or are you trying to edit it after completing it?

If it's a manual email task, then you would need to go to the contact record, click email and compose your email and/or select a template to personalize before marking the task complete.

0 Upvotes