Sales Email

ZainMJaved
Participant

Hosted Mail sales@company.com Email

Hello, 

I'm using hosted E-mail for my Sales@company.com e-mail as my provider is Yahoo.com so, I use forwarding address in Yahoo which delivers to my CRM inbox, which is working just fine, no complaints.

ISSUE: Sent section doesn't sync as If I sent an email from Yahoo (Server) appears in Yahoo's (Server) sent section, but doesn't appear in HubSpot's sent section. If email is sent from HubSpot doesn't appear in Yahoo's (server) sent section, does appear in CRM's sent section.

Just so you know, I don't use Yahoo to receive/send I use the Outlook to send/receive emails, by yahoo I meant the actual server which appears in both Outlook and Yahoo.

Please suggest me what to do, the support team hasn't helped me in any way just wasted my time.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ZainMJaved,

Is your inbox connected as a personal inbox or as a shared/team inbox? 

I wanted to share a few resources regarding how sending and receiving emails within Hubspot works. As a general rule, the ability to show sent emails within HubSpot is dependent upon settings within your email server. As the emails are being sent through your server, HubSpot does not have access to change these settings. 

1. Send and reply to 1:1 emails

2. Log email replies in the CRM

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ZainMJaved
Participant

Hello, 

My e-mail is connected as Shared and it didn't ask for my sales@company.com's password, I have forwarding address of my Hubspot Inbox typed in on my Yahoo's settings.

If I sent an email from Yahoo doesn't show up in the CRM Sent Section and vice versa, because it's not an IMAP type connection its Hosted Mail. There is no option to connect the shared inbox as IMAP.

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @ZainMJaved,

Thanks for providing further information.

As explained in this article it is currently working as designed that sent emails don't show up in the sent folder of your email inbox and the other way round (emails sent from your emails inbox don't show up in the HubSpot sent folder).

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes