Sales Email

dawonhawkins
Mitglied

Help filtering all contacts with bounce emails

lösung

How do I see contacts with bounced emails not connected to marketing campaign?

Currently, I create a filter using the "Email hard bounce reason" and select both "is any of" and select all reasons, and then I select "is known". Then I delete the contacts. 

However, this filter does not retrieve all known bounced contacts, because when I create a new sequence (after deleting the bounced contacts identified through the filter search), I still get flags of additional contacts with bounced emails. 

Help!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @dawonhawkins,

With the exception of global bounces, HubSpot does not know whether a contact will bounce or not. HubSpot is not an email validation tool and a hard bounce will only be registered once the email is sent.

If you want to check whether a contact will probably bounce, you would have to leverage such an email validatoin tool. Many of them integrate with HubSpot. Among these tools are ZeroBounce and Kickbox. You can find a full list here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories?eco_search=validation

Natively, without integrations, it's not possible to filter out contacts in HubSpot which might bounce.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @dawonhawkins,

With the exception of global bounces, HubSpot does not know whether a contact will bounce or not. HubSpot is not an email validation tool and a hard bounce will only be registered once the email is sent.

If you want to check whether a contact will probably bounce, you would have to leverage such an email validatoin tool. Many of them integrate with HubSpot. Among these tools are ZeroBounce and Kickbox. You can find a full list here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories?eco_search=validation

Natively, without integrations, it's not possible to filter out contacts in HubSpot which might bounce.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TedHoren
Mitglied

lösung

Is there a way to create lead view that filters out any contacts who have bounced in the past?

0 Upvotes