Godaddy and Hubspot integration problem

VKroll

Hello

I recently signed up for hubspot - I want to be able to connect this to my emails, which I have through GoDaddy. When i try to connect my personal email, if i go through office 365 i get redirected to godaddy, which says the page cannot be found. So I tried the IMAP way as i saw in another post and this wont connect either. Is anyone able to advise on this please?

Best wishes and many thanks in advance. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @VKroll 

Welcome to the  Community!

As your email is hosted by Go Daddy, I would recommend trying to connect to your actual inbox via imap. Based on your explanation, it seems you are having issues, which I can't find on our backend. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

Thanks

Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

EAbelairas

Hi,

I am very new to the whole HubSpot and GoDaddy setup.  Could anyone share what I need to do to setup one of my email GoDaddy email accounts to be linked to HubSpot to create contacts, et cetera.  Thank you!  

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @EAbelairas 

Welcome to the Community and to HubSpot! 

In order to connect your GoDaddy email, you will need to do it via IMAP.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes