Sales Email

CoryGordon

Gmail within Outlook

SOLVE

Hi People,

I've got a business Gmail account that I'm trying to use within Outlook (I just like the client/format/folders better) - but I can't seem to load the HubSpot extension with this account.

Any ideas/tips/advice on how to get Hubspot email tracking on a Gmail account, loaded within Outlook?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Gmail within Outlook

SOLVE

Hi @CoryGordon  Regardless of the service-provider source of the email address, if you are using it in Outlook you will need to use the Outlook desktop add-in (the third option here). 

If you use your gmail-provided address with gmail in Chrome, you would be able to install hte Chrome plug-in. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Gmail within Outlook

SOLVE

Hi @CoryGordon  Regardless of the service-provider source of the email address, if you are using it in Outlook you will need to use the Outlook desktop add-in (the third option here). 

If you use your gmail-provided address with gmail in Chrome, you would be able to install hte Chrome plug-in. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
leatravel

Gmail within Outlook

SOLVE

Hi there, 

This is a helpful post.
However I am using Gmail via the Outlook for Mac on my macbook.

It seems, also based on what I read in other posts, that it is not possible to use the HubSpot integration that way.

What would be a mail client for mac I could use with Gmail thaht supports HubSpot?

Many thanks

Lea

0 Upvotes
CoryGordon

Gmail within Outlook

SOLVE

Magic - worked a treat. Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes