Sales Email

HLopes

Fixing issues after you've sent out an email

SOLVE

Hello,

Will it be possibel in the near future to be able to retract or fix an email or social post that goes out if you catch a mistake after you've sent it out? I think this would be very helpful to have a fix for, especially for marketing purposes where us humans make mistakes all the time!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HLopes,

You should be able to edit social posts right on the platform, this is not possible from within HubSpot unfortunately, see also here.

For marketing emails, I don't think this will be possible either, due to the nature of an email send. Once it's been delivered, it's in the hands of the receiving email service provider. This is also explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/frequently-asked-questions#edit-sent

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @HLopes,

You should be able to edit social posts right on the platform, this is not possible from within HubSpot unfortunately, see also here.

For marketing emails, I don't think this will be possible either, due to the nature of an email send. Once it's been delivered, it's in the hands of the receiving email service provider. This is also explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/frequently-asked-questions#edit-sent

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes