Sales Email

Qforma

Every day with every contact: There was an issue sending your email

Our company is having a hard time sending 1:1 emails directly from the CRM.

In the last month, almost every day we get the following message: There was an issue sending your email.

This message is happenig with EVERY contact (not specific ones) and with all the account of our company.

If we send the same email with outlook the email arrives correctly to the customer (we we did the test with every contact).

Before this period emails were sent without any problems with Hubspot.

We really need to solve this problem, Hubspot at the moment it's unusable.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Qforma

Hello @PamCotton 

Our server (Aruba) works perfectly on other platforms, its been too long to call this a "temporary" problem.

Maybe its a security problem between Hubspot and aruba.?

Our cache is clean, and we tried to change browser but we have the same problem.

We try to re-send the email and we continually get hit with the same error.

I've read the guide you have linked many times but there are too many possibility behind this error.

Is there someone of the technical team of Hubspot who can enter in our account and understand what's the problem?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Qforma , Thank you for the extra information, based on your subscription level, we will need to continue our conversation in the Community, but I will help with this case, did the example contact have any bounce message or it was previously bounced? 

Could you please send me a DM with the example contact email and a HAR file capture when the error occurs. ( step by step here)

Kindly,

Pam 

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Qforma

Hello Pam,

i've send you a message but I was not able to send you the HAR file (i cant attached files to the messages). Is there another way?

Thank you!

Cristina from Qforma

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Qforma 

With 1:1 emails sent through a record, they are technically sent by your email server, so there might have been a temporary issue at that moment in time when sending that email to your server.

Also, a built-up browser cache can sometimes cause that error, so it's possible that it was a temporary browser issue. Clearing your cache can help.

Did you try to re-send and continually get hit with the same error? Wanted to share this knowledge base here with more information.

I hope this helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes