Sales Email

florian31
メンバー

Error Wordpress Contact Form 7 / Gmail / Hubspot

解決

Hi,

I have some specific problems with the combination of Hubspot, Gmail and Wordpress 🙂

I am not sure it is the right place to post this problem but I hope it is.

I use Contact Form 7 in my Wordpress for my contact forms. On each form settings, I have to set the "from" field. I want to recieve the email in my gmail from the client email so I can easily press "respond", or integrate it in Hubspot. So in the "from" field I put "[email]". But if I just put this, Contact From 7 shows an error : "Email address form the sender doesn't belong to the domain website". I have to put behind "contact@mywebsitedomain.com>" so it can work.

Doing this creates a problem in Gmail. When I recieve an email from my website contact from in Gmail, the sender is "[myclientemail]@[hiswebsite].com contact@mywebsitedomain.com". The fact that there is this 2 adresses creates problems in the mapping with Hupspot, since Hubspot gets only the second address. 

Do you have a idea how to solve this :

- Use another contact from in Wordpress than Contact Form 7 ?

- Connect directly Contact Form 7 to Hubspot, excluding totally Gmail from the all process ?

- Other ideas ?

Thanks again for reading this all the way through I hope I was clear enough...

Florian

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @florian31 

The best way to overcome this is to use an SMTP WordPress Plugin so WordPress sends the email from your email address (usually it sends from Contact Form 7's SMTP Server).

I recommend WP Mail SMTP ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/) although I've never used it with Contact Form 7 (I prefer to use HubSpot Forms).

Does this work for you?

Mike

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
RaulV
メンバー

解決

So there is no way to do it if you want to continue working with CF7?

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
解決策
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @florian31 

The best way to overcome this is to use an SMTP WordPress Plugin so WordPress sends the email from your email address (usually it sends from Contact Form 7's SMTP Server).

I recommend WP Mail SMTP ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/) although I've never used it with Contact Form 7 (I prefer to use HubSpot Forms).

Does this work for you?

Mike

miketoledo
メンバー

解決

Did you find a solution for this?

I'm having problems Hubspot mapping out "from" in converstions.

I detected that switching to smtp will improve deliverability of emails send from my site using my gmail account. But at the same time hubspot is getting the email as if it was sent from my very own email. 

The WP SMTP plugin override the original "from" address input in the contact form 7.. Therefore all the inbound leads I'm getting through contact forms in my site are tied to a single conversation which is from my very own email address.

Any way to fix this?

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

解決

Hi @miketoledo 

Can you replace the Contact Form 7 Form with a HubSpot Form?

You'll find it easier to handle in HubSpot.

Mike

florian31
メンバー

解決

Hello @Mike_Eastwood ,

Thank you so much for you quick reply it worked perfectly ! My mail are now using Gmail SMTP server.

Regards,

Florian