Sales Email

Vicky-Bowie
Participant

Enroll Contacts in Multiple Sequences

SOLVE

We are finding the sequence email tool helpful for quote follow up activity. However, when we have contacts who have more than one project/quote in the hopper at one time, it is not possible to use sequences for follow up and we have to go back to manual follow up methods.

Has anyone found a way or are there suggestions on how others are handling followup activities with a contact who has multiple projects?

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Vicky-Bowie - you're one of many folks who want this functionality added to HubSpot Sequences. There's an idea here you can upvote and comment on. HubSpot does pay attention to these.

As for what to do to solve what you're running into, I'd default to using tasks one at a time. It's not ideal, but it'll help manage follow-ups as you work those projects. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Vicky-Bowie - you're one of many folks who want this functionality added to HubSpot Sequences. There's an idea here you can upvote and comment on. HubSpot does pay attention to these.

As for what to do to solve what you're running into, I'd default to using tasks one at a time. It's not ideal, but it'll help manage follow-ups as you work those projects. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/