Sales Email

alexm19
Participant

Emails under never log are still logging

I integrated my exchange email with Hubspot using their beta.  I'm trying to set that any internal emails sent don't get logged by Hubspot.  I went into settings and blocked specific email addresses and just my companies domain names but they are still being tracked and put into the activity feed.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Alex

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JArpin

Same thing is happening to me, please could someone from HubSpot respond?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JArpin 

Thank you for reaching out. 

The Never Log List is used when you send emails from the records (Contacts records, deals records, etc) or when you send emails from your inbox (Gmail, Outlook...) with the HubSpot Sales extension installed. I'm wondering if maybe emails which have logged here are inbound emails that get in Conversations > Inbox in HubSpot, which would mean this is related to a team email and not a personal email connection. The Never Log list does not apply to email threads initiated by emails sent to a shared/team inbox. To prevent that, set up email filters in your conversations inbox. They will then get in the 'filtered' view of the Conversations Inbox. 

If you're still think there is an issue here, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JVossler77

Have been asking Hubspot this since we joined. Keep being told it is possible, biut nothing works!

0 Upvotes
nbonini

I'd like to see the answer to this, too.  I am new to Hubspot.  I hooked up my email server and it started hoovering up all inbound and outbound emails.  While I send sales emails, I also email people in a non-sales (and confidential) capacity.  I would prefer that a thread get logged to a deal, company, or contact, rather than everything in my inbox.  How do I stop logging of everything and just log what is relevant to the CRM?

Nathaniel Bonini

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @alexm19,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @Bryantworks @Phil_Vallender, would you be able to share your thoughts with @alexm19?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
alexm19
Participant

Anyone able to advise?

0 Upvotes