Sales Email

bernardoreynold

Emails to an address on our team's own domain being bounced

SOLVE

Hi,

when trying to cc a team member and user on our HubSpot account, I get the "Emails sent to this address have bounced" and can't even hit Send if that address is cc'd. 

This is not even a marketing email, just an email being sent through the CRM functionality. It's weird since the email is from a user inside our organization and who currently uses HubSpot too.

Following the advice on other posts here, I tried to Unbounce the address from the contact's page and there is no option, so I'm assuming it's a global bounce.

How could we get this fixed?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bernardoreynold,

In that case, unfortunately, there isn't anything that you can do. Annoying, very much so, I know. If that colleague wants to receive emails from your HubSpot portal, he'd have to use a different email address. This can't even be solved without HubSpot support on an Enterprise license – you'd have to upgrade to make this work.

I know that this is not very satisfactory, but if you consider this answered / closed, you can help the community by accepting my answer as a solution. (And again, yes, it's annoying.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
RGerring
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

We just had the same issue.

It was resolved after I got on live chat, the Hubspot technician was quick and helpful to resolve it.

In our case the email account in question had indeed been temporarily deleted, hence the bounce.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
RGerring
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

We just had the same issue.

It was resolved after I got on live chat, the Hubspot technician was quick and helpful to resolve it.

In our case the email account in question had indeed been temporarily deleted, hence the bounce.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @RGerring,

Thanks for sharing! 

We're glad to hear that Support was able to help you get this bounce resolved.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
bernardoreynold

SOLVE

Thank you again Karsten. Let me just keep it open until next week in the hopes of a support rep or someone else has any ideas. Otherwise I'll accept your answer.

Cheers!

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bernardoreynold,

To unbounce a contact with a global bounce, you'll have to reach out to HubSpot technical support. There's nothing that you can do within your portal, unfortunately.

During this week (July 5 - July 9 2021), most HubSpot employees will be taking the week off to step away from work and recharge – hearing back from support might take a few days because of that.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
bernardoreynold

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

thanks for the quick reply! I was told via chat (by a Sales Rep) that free members can only reach out to Support using the Community forum. 

How would you suggest I proceed? Is there any way to reach out to technical support apart from posting?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @bernardoreynold,

In that case, unfortunately, there isn't anything that you can do. Annoying, very much so, I know. If that colleague wants to receive emails from your HubSpot portal, he'd have to use a different email address. This can't even be solved without HubSpot support on an Enterprise license – you'd have to upgrade to make this work.

I know that this is not very satisfactory, but if you consider this answered / closed, you can help the community by accepting my answer as a solution. (And again, yes, it's annoying.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes