Sales Email

jschwier

Emails sent from CRM end up in junk folders quite often

SOLVE

Is there a solution for this dilemma?  Have to call customers to ask them to look for follow up emails.

We use Outlook.

Are there any settings I can use?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jschwier - please note, the HubSpot Community is a forum for HubSpot customers to attempt to offer their support to one another.  In future, it might be worth bearing in mind when people have taken time out of their day to respond to you that courtesy costs nothing.

I'll assume you're having trouble with sales emails.  

Are you only experiencing this issue when sending emails via HubSpot?  I.e., if you send a similar message directly through Outlook, does it also end up in junk?

It sounds like your recipients' spam filters are blocking the HubSpot tracking images or links.  I don't believe this is something you can adjust within HubSpot, although you could continue to use the "Log email" feature (sent messages appear in CRM) without the "Track email" feature (email opens, etc. appear in CRM).  

This article contains more information.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jschwier - please note, the HubSpot Community is a forum for HubSpot customers to attempt to offer their support to one another.  In future, it might be worth bearing in mind when people have taken time out of their day to respond to you that courtesy costs nothing.

I'll assume you're having trouble with sales emails.  

Are you only experiencing this issue when sending emails via HubSpot?  I.e., if you send a similar message directly through Outlook, does it also end up in junk?

It sounds like your recipients' spam filters are blocking the HubSpot tracking images or links.  I don't believe this is something you can adjust within HubSpot, although you could continue to use the "Log email" feature (sent messages appear in CRM) without the "Track email" feature (email opens, etc. appear in CRM).  

This article contains more information.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
jschwier

SOLVE

No solution offered in regards to sales emails.

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @jschwier

Just checking, is it sales emails (i.e. one-to-one) or marketing emails (i.e. email campaigns, sent to many) that are ending up in customers' junk folders?

If marketing, have you connected your email sending domain?

Please let me know, and I'll point you towards the most appropriate resources.