Sales Email

JWard9
メンバー

Emails are not being logged even though I am BCC the HubSpot address

解決

I am BCCing my specific HubSpot address to log emails and they are not beign logged for me but for other people they are.  I have sales access and my profile looks the same as my colleagues, why won't they log.  Any information will be helpful.

Thanks,

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Jnix284
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @JWard9 silly question, since it is working for others on your team, have you checked to make sure none of the numbers in your portal ID are out of place? I had a sales agent one time flip two of the numbers in the middle one time and because the email client remembers the email, it continued to not work for quite a while.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Jnix284
解決策

解決

Hi @JWard9 silly question, since it is working for others on your team, have you checked to make sure none of the numbers in your portal ID are out of place? I had a sales agent one time flip two of the numbers in the middle one time and because the email client remembers the email, it continued to not work for quite a while.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

JWard9
メンバー

解決

Hi @Jnix284 I will look into this, thank you for the suggestion.

0 いいね!