Email replies are not showing in Hubspot

Highlighted
ote
New Contributor

Hello.  I have a gmail address connected to my hubspot account.  If I write an email from Hubspot and someone replies, I get the reply in my gmail account but the reply is not showing in Hubspot.   It worked at one point when I began using it, now it is not.  I am a paid user.  How do I get the replies to show in both accounts?

9 Replies 9

I am having the exact same problem.

I send an email from Hubspot and I can see when it is opened, but when the receipient replies it shows up in my gmail account but not in Hubspot.  

Please help me fix this.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Same here.

When a Lead sends me an email, it does not appear in hupspot, whether its an reply or not.

Account is successfully integrated and browser extension activated. Emails I sent to leads get tracked. My colleague got the same problem.

How can I fix it?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Same issue with Gmail account.

0 Upvotes

Has anyone found a solution to this since this was posted? I've recently ran into this as well.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @HashiMedia,

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share specific examples? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I am having same problem. Incoming emails I find in the Inbox on Hubspot. When I reply in gmail I do not see my reply. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @medstar,

If you have incoming emails that are arriving in HubSpot, are you using the shared inbox/conversations tool? If so, the expected behavior is that emails will show in HubSpot, however the responses will only populate in HubSpot if they are sent through HubSpot or if you include the bcc address in your response. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

We do experience the same issue. 

Log has been on, our reply on the email is tracked in hubspot, but when the contact answers the mails, they do not get logged into hubspot. 

We tried it with the forwarding address now, and all of the email thread are now in one single email tracked in hubspot. It seems as Hubspot cannot track the reply as a reply. Can you help me out with that?  

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @storydaniela,

Can you please share specific examples of email replies you would expect to see logged in HubSpot which are not? 

Are you using the conversations tool or are you emailing through contact records within HubSpot?

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes