Sales Email

mattox
メンバー

Email - "Send Later" - No longer seeing data on best time to send

解決

Hello Hubspot Community,

I have a question on a particular feature that should be available to everyone using Hubspot, so I'm thinking its a setting I need to change. 

When creating an email and choosing the 'send later' option it used to draft me with options of best time to this week and best time to send within 24 hours. However, I'm no longer seeing that option. Just the following -- see screenshot.

I confirmed with my coworkers they see the "best time..etc" but I do not. Any ideas why? 

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 9.02.22 AM.png

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @mattox 👋🏻,

The "Best time to send" feature is only available for users with a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise seat. In this case, you can request your Super Admin for this paid seat in order to view this feature. 

This is mentioned on our documentation here: Schedule an email from a contact, company, deal, or ticket record 

Hope this helps clarify things for you 🙂

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
sttang
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @mattox 👋🏻,

The "Best time to send" feature is only available for users with a Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise seat. In this case, you can request your Super Admin for this paid seat in order to view this feature. 

This is mentioned on our documentation here: Schedule an email from a contact, company, deal, or ticket record 

Hope this helps clarify things for you 🙂