Email integration options

Sandro

Hello!

The following knowledgebase article doesn't mention any differences in functionality between the integration method. So I assume that the method of connection will be different (e.g. OAuth vs. Username and Password etc), but what Hubspot can do with the mails is the same. Am I correct?

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-notifications/how-to-connect-your-email-inb...

Thanks!

Sandro

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Sandro

Can you please clarify your question? How are you looking to connect your inbox and what are you concerns in terms of functionality or how to connect? 

Also, if your feedback is specifically regarding the content that is written in the knowledgebase article (and how it is written, if it is confusing), you can submit article feedback at the bottom of every article. 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Sandro

Hey Jenny!

I couldn't have asked that with any more precision at that point, because I didn't know which functionality Hubspot offers regardings email integration and even less so which I would eventually need.

Based on the functionality that Hubspot offers it should be possible to list which of those are supported by either form of integration. If you can't think of anything to put onto that list, then there probably is no difference 😉

I'll add that to the article as well.

Thanks

0 Upvotes