Sales Email

SScott5

Email address has been disabled and not allowing me to enable again

Until recently, my outlook email connected to Hubspot has worked. Today, I needed to respond back to an enquiry through Hubspot and, when I went to email, it brought up my Gmail address, which is also on there but, not where I wanted to mail from. I went into the settings- General - emails and noticed that this address had been disabled. I tried to enable it again, went to advanced settings, checked IMAP and SMTP settings, scrolled down to enable and, its still greyed out, not allowing me to do it.

6 Replies 6
SScott7

I have tried everything that you have recommended and, it is not helping. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SScott7 

Thank you for trying. 

I'm wondering if this could work better if you try to remove completely the inbox (by clicking on the red button) and then try again to connect an IMAP type connection by following these steps

If this still does not work, can you send me a video of how it looks like when you're trying to connect (loom.com is super easy to use) it'll help the team to see your environment. 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SScott5 

Thank you for reaching out

Would you mind sending us a screenshot? Additionally, when you hover your mouse on the greyed out button, what does it say? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
SScott7

SScott7_0-1639388158944.png

SScott7_1-1639388306975.png

it just shows a no entry sign, doesnt say anything. I also changed my passwrord, thinking that might help but, it's still doing the same thing.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SScott7 

okay that's strange. Just to confirm, you're clicking on "Reconnect" and you get then to the first screenshot and then it does not let you enable, is that correct? 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

0 Upvotes
SScott7

Yes, I am clicking on the reconnect and it does not let me enable it. I will clear the cache and try another browser, as recommended. I will let you know. Many thanks for your assistance