Sales Email

PerryP
Participante

Email Tracking

resolver

We are wanting to keep tracked emails from being read by users that don't own them. However we don't want to hide the companies and contacts just all the contents. We need the users to be able to see the companies and contacts to make sure they are working another persons companies or contacts. All I'm seeing is being able to turn off seeing everything. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Email Tracking

resolver

Hi @PerryP,

That's correct. At this stage it's not possible to let users view part of the information of a contact record – it's either all or nothing. Unfortunately, there aren't any workarounds either.

You could suggest this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The requests submitted there are being monitored by the product team and evaluated by popularity. (I agree that this would be a useful addition to the contact view access permissions, will definitely upvote.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Williamrussell1
Miembro

Email Tracking

resolver

Hi there,

I am using Outlook to track emails via Hubspot.

When I look at my activity feed on CRM i can see all my sent emails and inbox on hubspot, how to I make sure only the emails I select track to CRM and therefore show up in my activity feed for the whole company to read?

Many thanks

Will

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Email Tracking

resolver

Hi @PerryP,

That's correct. At this stage it's not possible to let users view part of the information of a contact record – it's either all or nothing. Unfortunately, there aren't any workarounds either.

You could suggest this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The requests submitted there are being monitored by the product team and evaluated by popularity. (I agree that this would be a useful addition to the contact view access permissions, will definitely upvote.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

LDiPasquale
Miembro

Email Tracking

resolver

Hello,

I am having issues with my emails in my gmail showing up in contacts at some point it created my email as a contact.  I am trying to not track emails from my work email into Hubspot?   Can you assist?

0 Me gusta