Sales Email

trevorokonuk

Email Signatures not working in Conversations

I have a simple email signature. I have enabled team signatures within my connected email in inbox settings.

It works fine when emailing from the contacts tab, but my signature will not appear when emailing or replying in the Conversations tab. What am I missing?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
OmairH
Contributor

@PamCotton I am also facing the same issue. When replying to an email from Conversations Inbox, none of the signatures are added to the email.

I have both person & team signature setup. If you want, I can share a Loom video in inbox.

I read it elsewhere on the Community about this issue but the issue was ignored by HS and was not replied to. They had suggested to use snippet as signature. In my case, we have a HTML signature with image - and snippets do not support HTML.

It seems more like a bug than left intentionally.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OmairH ,

Could you please confirm that your teams signature is setup up as this article refers to?

"To include a team email signature in emails you send from the conversation inbox, select the Enable team signature checkbox in the conversation inbox settings, more information here."

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
OmairH
Contributor

@PamCotton 

I have both signatures setup; personal and team signature. None shows when replying to emails from Conversations Inbox. Sent you a message with a loom video of actual instance of this happening. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @OmairH,

Thank you for the video, currently the signatures sent from conversation does not pull the signature set up in your basic information under your profile account.

The signature set up under Conversation> inboxes >Edit will show up in your email once you sent out.

I was able to test in my account, and the signature was added once the email was sent.

Could you please test by sending a test email and checking in the inbox receiving the email if the signature is added.

Kindly,

Pam

0 Upvotes
OmairH
Contributor

Hi @PamCotton,

I confirm that signature is now being appended to all out-going messages. It wasn't somehow working before. Working just as it should now.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OmairH 

That's amazing news! thank you for keeping us updated!

Kindly,

Pam

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @trevorokonuk 

Can you please confirm when you are referring to the signature not appearing in the conversations, is the team or personal signature?

The team signature only applies to emails sent directly from the conversations inbox and will not appear in the email composition window when writing an email. If you send an email from a record in the CRM, the email signature you configured in your Profile & Preferences will apply.

To include a team email signature in emails you send from the conversation inbox, select the Enable team signature checkbox in the conversation inbox settings, more information here.

I hope this helps,

Pam

0 Upvotes
trevorokonuk

I can confirm I have both the team signature and personal signature set up.

The team email signature is the one no appearing for me (in the conversation inbox). It is set and enabled but does not show when I compose or reply to an email in the conversation inbox.