Sales Email

BibiArdila
参加者

Email Signature

解決

Hi community,

Although I have linked my gmail and hubspot, the email signature in Gmail did not show in my HubSpot email. Therefore, I have created an email signature in HubSpot. 

However, when we send an email to our clients, we put our message between two images. Is that possible to create typable spaces in the HubSpot signature?

Or is that possible to insert image at the top of the email and make it stay constantly? I am sorry if this does not make sense. Thanks

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
gelflex-cc
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Email Signature

解決

@BibiArdila 

Here in the template, you can add a picture. I don't have one properly formatted to fit to show you but it works.

picture.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Email Signature

解決

@BibiArdila  I have text then a picture then text on my email signature.  Here are the directions on where to change:  HubSpot Knowledge Base   I use the simple text.

Good luck

Chris

0 いいね!
BibiArdila
参加者

Email Signature

解決

Thank you for the response. I would like to have a picture as a header, and I would like to write an email below the image, then signature at the bottom. It might be able to be done by creating templates. However, we are using a free HubSpot CRM, and therefore we only can creat 5 templates (we have more than five emplyees and each of us has a different signature. Thanks.

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Email Signature

解決

@BibiArdila 

Is the signature in the header?  If you use a consistent image in the header and each has a personal signature at the bottom it should work.  Can you send a screenshot of what you are using in your email now?

0 いいね!
gelflex-cc
解決策
キーアドバイザー

Email Signature

解決

@BibiArdila 

Here in the template, you can add a picture. I don't have one properly formatted to fit to show you but it works.

picture.png

gelflex-cc
キーアドバイザー

Email Signature

解決

@BibiArdila  Can you please post a screenshot of what you are looking to do from your email? Thanks.

0 いいね!